Syd Labs provides full services of custom antibody development and applications in addition to a large number of catalog antibodies (polyclonal, monoclonal, humanized, and modified) and products for antibody production and applications, including catalog peptides/amino acids and derivatives for peptide synthesis, DNA constructs/DNA vectors/DNA extraction, proteins(natural, recombinant, and modified), hybridoma and stable cell lines, immunoassay kits (ELISA and Western blot), and other reagents for immunoassays. Here are some services related to antibody development and applications provided by Syd Labs:
1. antigen preparation including peptide synthesis, synthesis of small molecule compounds, conjugation of peptides and small molecule compounds to KLH, BSA or OVA protein carriers, gene synthesis, molecular cloning, protein expression and purification. Proteins expressed in bacterial, yeast, virus, or mammalian cells are purified with fusion or to tag-free in the scales of ug, mg to kg.
2. custom polyclonal antibody production from rabbits, mice, rats, and goats using standard or fast protocol: production of antibodies against non-modified, phospho-specific, methylation-specific, and acetylation-specific peptides and proteins; antibodies for ELISA, Western Blot (WB), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), and Flow cytometry (FC) applications.
3. custom monoclonal antibody production from mice, rats, and rabbits using standard or fast protocol: production of antibodies against non-modified, phospho-specific, methylation-specific, and acetylation-specific peptides and proteins; antibodies for ELISA, Western blot, IP, IF, ICC, IHC, and FC applications. Different from polyclonal antibodies or antisera, a combination of immunoglobulin molecules secreted against a specific antigen, each of which recognizes a different epitope, monoclonal antibodies are derived from a single cell line and identify the same epitope. Rabbits are the most commonly used for polyclonal antibody development while mice are the most commonly for monoclonal antibody production. A few companies including Syd Labs have successfully used rabbits for custom monoclonal antibody development.
4. screening antibodies for various applications, such as ELISA, Western Blot, IP, IF, IHC, ICC, FC, high antigen specificity, designated functions, drug discovery, clinical diagnostics, and food and feed safety diagnostics.
5. antibody purification (protein A/G affinity purification, antigen (peptide) affinity purification, ammonium sulfate precipitation), antibody fragmentation, and antibody conjugation using Biotin, Alkaline Phosphatase (AP), Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP), Fluorescein Isothiocyanate (FITC), and others.
6. hybridoma antibody sequencing, cloning, engineering, and production in mammalian cells. The service of antibody engineering includes antibody optimization (gene synthesis), recombinant antibody DNA construction, endotoxin-free DNA production, transient expression evaluation, and stable mammalian cell line development. Recombinant antibodies can be produced in the scales of ug to kg. Vectors with own IP will be used and no licensing is required for some vectors. To reduce customers’ risks, Syd Labs takes “Upfront + Milestone” fee policy, i.e., fees correlated with final antibody yield of stable cell lines developed for production of therapeutic antibodies.
7. immunoassay services: ELISA, Western blot, IP, IF, IHC, ICC, FC, designated functions, therapeutic and diagnostic applications.
8. assay kit development: Strip, ELISA, and Western blot.
Customers can license their custom antibodies to Syd Labs for sale as catalog antibodies to reduce their cost or even make money to purchase other products or services from Syd Labs.
For most of services that Syd Labs provides, the lowest prices are guaranteed. If you find any US company providing the same quality services with lower prices, Syd Labs will return the difference to you.
If you can not find any service related to antibody development or applications or want to know more details of our antibody services, please contact Syd Labs in any time. We will do our best to provide high-quality low-price services to Speed up Your Discovery.